German Federal elections are just around the corner on Sunday, September 24th and we’ve planned a little campaign to target non-voters! We just saw this last March how high voter turn out of 82% in the Netherlands kept right wing fascists calling themselves populists from winning control of the Parliament. Germany-wide, non-voters make up the second largest group of eligible voters and in Berlin, they are the largest group overall. Help us get these folks to the voting booths on September 24th with a beautiful and fun poster campaign designed by you!
This is a rush job, so we are looking for designers to start ASAP, so we can get the posters printed by the end of the coming week!
We are looking for Graphic/Designers or Artists well versed in Print Media who can do the following:
- Super FAST turn-around – Do you have time in the next 48-96 Hours?
- Create eye-catching, stunning posters – feel free to find your own inspiration or use the current German campaign posters as a starting point.
- Export Designs into multiple formats for people to download and print on their own.
What we can offer you:
- A minimum honorary of 50-100 Euros, potentially more depending on what remains after printing.
- The joy of sticking it to right wing parties in Germany! #AFD&NPDabfucken
- Original Posters from the print run.
- Celebratory Drinks with the AWAC and campaign team.
We currently have a budget of about 500 Euros for the entire run including your fee and everyone else working for the campaign is volunteering. Help us make #WählenGegenRechts a success!
Send us a link or small portfolio or ideas to email@example.com